Countryside Christian Academy Employment
Countryside Christian Academy is committed to a strong spiritual and academic program within an educational setting.
Employment at Countryside Christian Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, sex (gender), national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability.
All prospective and current employees must agree with Countryside Christian Academy's mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school's statement of faith and the school's declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity. A Drug Free Workplace.
CCA is currently looking to fill the following position(s):
• No Positions Currently Available
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in related field (required)
● Valid teaching certificate
● Experience in teaching preferred
● Active in local church
● Be committed to building a Christ-centered community which values all ethnicities and cultures
● Demonstrated excellence in organizational, multitasking, and communication skills
● Commitment to Christian education at CCA
For further information about the position above please send a resume to the attention of, Crystal Mascaro, Countryside Christian Academy — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Countryside Christian Academy
1850 McMullen Booth Road
Clearwater Florida 33759